A COMPLETE COVID-19 SAFETY FILE FOR YOUR WORKPLACE
This package, compiled by registered Occupational Health and Safety specialists, includes the following:
- Over 100-page printed safety file that complies with the most up-to-date COVID-19 legislation requirements for the workplace
- All forms, templates, screening questionnaires and checklists you may need
- A complete COVID-19 Risk Assessment Template to ensure your workplace is ready
- A COVID-19 Workplace Preparedness Plan
- A COVID-19 SOP Response Plan
- Toolbox Talks
- 10 x Posters to put up in the workplace
- A Summary poster of OHS COVID-19 Workplace legislation
- Copies of the most relevant Regulations and Acts
- 1 x video call/on-site consultation with a registered Health and Safety Practitioner
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Click on the Buy Now button to send a request for your Safety File to our team
- Our team will check in with you to ensure that this file contains everything you need, and to confirm any additional sector-specific documents which can be customised to be included for you as well as confirm your billing and shipping details
- You will receive and invoice and upon payment you will receive a digital copy of your Safety File, and your hard copy file will be shipped to you at no extra cost
Getting the Workplace ready for COVID-19
Screening Questionnaires for employees and visitors (separate)
Other OHS COVID-19 Services include:
SPREAD THE WORD
Disseminating accurate and helpful information about COVID-19 is the responsibility of each community member.
Our COVID-19 Booklets are ideal for distributing accurate information to your employees, ready for them to take home and share with their homes and networks.
- A Quality, durable booklet for employees to take home
- Available in multiple languages
- Covers all the basic factual information about COVID-19
- Covers home and work measures for safety, hygiene, and COVID-19 prevention
- Includes checklists for symptoms
- How To illustrated guides for face masks, hand washing, hand sanitizing, etc.
- Addresses Isolation and Quarantine, as well as helplines and relevant medical contact details
- Addresses COVID-19 at home
- Addresses COVID-19 at work