#BEEready: What to do if you are registered under the incorrect SETA?

Share on facebook
Share on linkedin

If you find out you are registered under the incorrect SETA, your must follow these steps:

1. Complete an IST01 (inter-SETA transfer) document, available online or from your SDF.

2. Submit the IST01 to your current incorrect SETA to be signed off and processed to the new correct SETA.

3. When submitting an IST01, be sure that you do this after you have completed and submitted your WSP and ATR, as the SETA-transfer process normally takes 3-6 months.

Is your business COVID-ready?

Our COVID-19 Safety Files makes it easy - over 100 pages of every policy and template you need